guidelines for participation
TPP UK will work just like TPP!
Please see the “Participate”
page for details, but briefly…
Your piece becomes part of the collection when I receive it. Please mail to:
Tiny Pricks Project
1318 Transit RoadVictoria, BCV8S 5A3Canada
NB – Please declare a value of $1 for a “vintage textile” so that we are not charged customs upon receipt.
- PICK A QUOTE : Boris Johnson is something of a wordsmith, but we encourage you to follow your inspiration.
- PICK YOUR TEXTILE :
— Insert something witty here about the surfeit of suitable textiles available in the UK–
- LAY IT OUT : We use water-soluble fabric markers, but tracing works too.
- PICK YOUR THREAD : Basic cotton thread will suffice. 2-4 of the thread’s 6 strands may suffice. If you’re feeling adventurous, try blending colours!
- GET STARTED : Sometimes the hardest part! Please let us know if we can help.
- SUBMIT : As with TPP, you are encouraged to post and share your piece as you make it. Please tag your posts #tinypricksuk and @tinypricksprojectuk, as well as #tinypricks, @tinypricksproject and @dianaweymar so that I can repost it.